Sunday 18 March 2012

NEWBIES: NICKI MINAJ VIVA GLAM LIPSTICK & SAINT GERMAIN LIPSTICK

Hello there darlings,

I don't think my Bank balance is liking me very much this month.. I went to M.A.C again, I suppose its okay because I only bought one product and got the other one for free.

I basically went to M.A.C to give my 6 backtomac's back I wasn't too sure as to what lipstick I was going to choose as they never have stock anyones that I want at my M.A.C intill DUH DUH DUH  They finally had SAINT GERMAIN! I myself nearly fell to the ground.

So I choose saint Germain, and realised that the Nicki Minaj Viva Glam was in store and thought aww I better buy it to add my collection.
(Is that bad, that I only thought Lady gaga was the first viva glam and that I don't even like satin's I just bought it to add to my collection and give money to aids? Kinda, a shame properly never wear the colour)

Anyway, I'll do a little show and tell for you all and a bit of a review
L to R: Saint Germain & Nicki Minaj Viva Glam



Nicki Minaj VIVA GLAM
On my skin tone this colour is very lightish orange with pink undertones I'd say, I can defiantly see it being a neon pink on maybe darker skin tones.
And if anyone was wondering this is a COMPLETLY different colour from Viva glam Gaga.
This colour is a satin finish Personaly I'am not a very big fan of satin's so this one isn't my fave.

Before I bought this I also heard a lot of people and I also agree that this formula/colour tends to fall in the crease of the lips.
Nicki  Minaj
Saint Germain
I'am sure many of you have seen/have this lipstick, it has been repremoted numerous of times and is part of the permeant collection.
Its a light baby pink, with a side of a lilac, but has blue undertones, It is an amplified which is one of my fave formula's.
I think if you had the right skin tone you could defiantly pull this off.

Thanks for reading cuties

Over and out
xxxxx