Thursday 15 March 2012

REVIEW TIME: MAC Matte Primer Gel


Hello Dolls,

Just a quick review on M.A.C Matte Primer Gel, I remember looking on heaps of sites looking for what everyone thought was a good primer, I saw a few which I’ll probably purchased in the near future. But I love M.A.C and I already have the skin visage so I thought I’d give Matte Gel a go.

It took me ages to get my hands on this bad boy as my M.A.C store, never get any stock. FINALLY after months of waiting, and going back every time I went to the city and I got it!

I seriously LOVE this stuff, probably one of my Favorites of all time, I just can't believe there is no YouTube or review site about this stuff, cause it really needs to get some FAME out there!
So, for all you out they’re wanting more information or thinking about buying this product? Stay peeled to this blog!

Firstly I'd like to say that it $36 AUD, which is the same price and a lipstick or Concealer from M.A.C which is a tad experience but I suppose you are getting a great high quality product and it has 25ml which is a fair bit, and I have been told that this stuff last forever. It also is silicone based, so if your allergic or don't like silicone you might not like this product.

It's quoted on M.A.C's website as being "A mattifying cream that acts like a powder, M·A·C Matte adds a sheer, no-shine matte texture in one smooth layer" which is a defiantly true.

The conclusion is, if your wanting to try this product defiantly go try it! As it does make your foundation last, and makes a beautiful base and I can't think of any cons to this product, it doesn't leave that feeling like you've got those jelly round things when your rubbing your face (like when you get a magazine and it has glue on it that turns into that gel stuff) or anything like that and It doesn't have an odor.

How to apply: The way I apply this is by putting a line down the sides of my nose and on the bridge (this is the part that needed more primer on my face). Then I rub it in to the rest of my face, spreading it around. (Before I put this matte gel on I normally put oil control and then apply my skin visage)
If you wanted extra coverage you could put a line in the middle of your forehead, chin and cheeks but personally I don’t think you would need that much.
Matte Créme

Back
Hope you enjoyed the Review gals, Any questions about this product just leave me a message or comment on the Facebook page :)

over and out 
xxxxx